Thursday, September 10, 2009

Primey Dune Buggy Games

email

The problem of the week

Well, this message sent out by email. So if it looks good, is because of google, I have not had anything to do ;-)

As we have already begun the new academic year, we get down to work to solve the challenge of Graffiti proposed summer. ( I hope this season continue to maintain the section)

I leave with the approach that you can also read on the website of eitb (optional but recommended that this blog) and then I present my proposal. I'd like to read your comments

THE PROBLEM OF SUMMER
hats of the prisoners in some prisons had four prisoners. One of them was alone in a cell, while the other three were together in another cell, but chained so that the first only saw the wall, the second saw the first and third saw the first and second.
One morning the wicked king went down to visit the prisoners and said: "Every one of you in the head wearing a hat. Two hats are red and two blue. You have 10 minutes to one of you tell me what color is your hat.
die If you talk with you all, if after 10 minutes no one has told me the correct color of his hat die all.
After 5 minutes one of the prisoners get to guess what color is your hat Would you know what is right to say what a prisoner and how?

THE SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM OF SUMMER

Clearly it is the second of the prisoners is that guess what color is your hat. That is precisely the opposite color to the first of the prisoners. Because if the two they had the same color hat, the third row would know that his hat should be the other color, because there are only two hats of each color, and as the third does not know what color is the second prisoner can be inferred that his color is contrary to the first.

So if the first prisoner to have his red cap, the latter knows that hers is blue, and if the first cap was blue, the second should know that theirs is red

course a healthy and happy:-D that has finished ;-) veranoooooooooooooooooooo

- NaCl

U2 Yo! Goyo


Visit LM
www.elkarrekin.org / web / goyo and tell me what you think of the "method". I am very interested in your opinion



- U2 NaCl
Yo! Goyo


Visit LM
www.elkarrekin.org / web / goyo and tell me what you think "Method." I am very interested in your opinion

0 comments:

Post a Comment